Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the fastest growing and most popular CRM systems in recent years. The application is customer-oriented and covers all sales and marketing activities from identifying sale opportunities, through trade negotiations and exchanges of offers to customer support.
The successful implementation of Microsoft CRM ensures the retention of current and the winning of more new customers by maintaining continuous and consistent quality of service across all departments.
The design of Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes it possible to upgrade and expand it to meet growing business needs. The system modules use a single database, while providing to users with different professional roles the required structure of data and functionality.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- easy to use and intuitive interface
The solution offers a Windows based working environment, through which employees can quickly and easily enter data and receive diverse information on the selected customer. All screens of the interface are in Bulgarian, which significantly reduces training and ramp-up time of the system and also reduces the possibility for data entry errors.
- пълна интеграция с имейл системата Microsoft Outlook
Всеки служител може да използва внедрената система както през интернет браузър, така и през имейл клиента Microsoft Outlook, което значително повишава ефективността от неговата работа. Когато получи имейл от клиент, съобщението автоматично ще се проследи в Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Така информацията се събира в профила на конкретния клиент, а не в персоналната пощенска кутия на служителя.
- full integration with the Microsoft Outlook e-mail system
Every employee can use the implemented system both through an internet browser and through the Microsoft Outlook e-mail client, which significantly increases the efficiency of its operation. When an e-mail is received from a customer, the message is automatically tracked in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Then the information is collected in the profile of the specific customer, not in the employee’s personal mailbox.
- transparent integration with Microsoft Word and Excel
Data entered in a customer’s profile can be used in Microsoft Word to personalize letters, print proforma invoices, labels, envelopes, etc. The information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is fully accessible through Excel as either static tables or real-time (dynamic) tables or pivots. Templates for reports and analyses can be developed using this integration.
- managers and executives have clear visibility over the business development
Using customized screens (Dashboards), the system allows the management team of the company to monitor activity in real time. The generated chart or table visualizations allow the tracing of specific results from summarized to detailed data reports (Drill Down), when the manager wants to investigate the reasons underlying certain results.
- users have access to the full functionality of the system
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers rich built-in functionality. Using the multitude of configurable options users can customize the system to suit their own preferences and workflow.
The basic types of data in the system are:
The Microsoft application includes three major functional areas that work with the basic data:
- companies (Accounts);
- people (Contacts);
- prospective customers (Leads, Opportunities);
- activities (Actions).
1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales provides users with tools for managing every step of the sales process and supports the business processes from organizing tasks and meetings to tracking sales opportunities and activity analysis. This module reflects basic operations such as:
- receipt/registration/assignment/processing of leads (phone, e-mail, etc.);
- submission of offer, confirmation/rejection of offer, delivery made;
- generation of reference information (by customers/product groups);
- detailed communication with prospective customers;
- assignment of various statuses to customers;
- organization of activities depending on the type of customers (prospective or current);
- preparation of proposals and pricelists.
2. Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Automation supports every aspect of the management of campaigns and mass communications from planning to measurement of the results:
- creation of static and dynamic targeted lists for segmented recipients;
- generation and sending of personalized correspondence (e-mail or postal mail);
- management of campaigns, sub-campaigns and related activities;
- work with the so called “quick campaigns” for sending of mass e-mail;
- automation of the unsubscribe function;
- management of the budget of marketing campaigns.
3. Customer Service contains all the information about customer service and customer interaction. Case Management provides the capability to follow the process of resolving any registered customer issue and to assess customer satisfaction using different approaches and methods. The main purpose is for the customer to be able to report their issue only once and after it is registered in the system the information to be accessible for all departments of the company.
This leads to reduced service costs, higher customer satisfaction with the provided products and services and larger share of loyal customers.
The system provides:
- registration and tracking of customer enquiries;
- use of database information to respond to frequently asked questions;
- assignment of activities to specific agents or teams;
- maintenance of a database of contracts and monitoring of their implementation;
- management of service calendars.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can either be deployed on-premises or used on-demand as a service. The second option does not require the purchase of either software licenses or hardware to install the application, but only the payment of a monthly fee.